Saturday, February 9, 2008

Facebook

It must be my generation because I looked around Facebook and pulled up my high school graduating class and found one account! A much younger co-worker who has an account let me look at some of her contacts so I got a better idea. My teenager of course has a MySpace so I asked her about Facebook. I also warned her again about cleaning up her MySpace since she's about to graduate from high school and be looking for employment.
I see the good, the bad, and the ugly about social networking. It sure keeps the computers busy here, especially after school gets out.
I checked out the Port Orchard and Sylvan libraries accounts. It's a good thing to keep up to date with what the younger patrons interests are. I can't ever image that libraries would disappear and we are trying to insure our place in the future.

No comments: