Thursday, February 7, 2008

YouTube


A friend sent me this video from YouTube and I couldn't believe my eyes. I have seen this doggie dancing before but never this good! What an impressive team they make.
Many hours could be spent gazing in horror, wonder, and laughing at the crazy world we live in. You only hope that something you've done doesn't make it on YouTube for the whole world to see. You can be a star whether you want to or not!
The library book cart drills are nuts. We are famous for our rotting salmon that just happened to swim upstream in the men's bathroom. I was in a meeting before the discovery was made so I know firsthand what a stench that was. Too bad the smell couldn't come thru the computer screen!!
I'm tempted to put some of my corgi's crazy behavior on YouTube so stay posted....

No comments: